2013-14 Athenian Annual Fund
|$777,923 raised as of June 30, 2014 (116% of goal).|
• Class of 2014 – 84%
• Class of 2015 – 75%
• Class of 2016 – 85%
• Class of 2017 – 89%
• Class of 2018 – 78%
• Class of 2018 – 82%
• Class of 2020 – 84%
Overall Parent Participation: 76%
Faculty & Staff: 100%
Board of Trustees Participation: 96%
Thanks to the 83 families who have donated at or above the Kate & Dyke Brown Circle level. Each of these leadership gifts is critical to achieve our mission each year!
- Online Giving: It's easy to make an online gift to The Athenian School — we accept Visa, Mastercard, DiscoverCard and American Express.
- Gifts by Check: Checks should be made payable to The Athenian School and mailed to:
The Athenian School
2100 Mt. Diablo Scenic Blvd.
Danville, CA 94506
- Gifts of Securities are always welcome. If you will be transferring stock or other securities to the School, please be sure to notify the Advancement Office, at 925-362-7252. Download the stock transfer form.
- Matching Gifts: Corporate matching gift programs are a great way to help the School. Check with your employer about their matching gift program.
- Legacy Gifts : Making a gift in a will or trust can benefit both you and The Athenian School. Our Advancement Office can work with you to create the best option for your individual goals. Contact Allie Rowe, Director of Development, 925-362-7252, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our legal name is The Athenian School and we are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Our tax ID number 94-6070808.
Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
|To email us, click on name.|
Meet the Advancement Team
Head of Middle School and Assistant Head for Advancement
Annual Fund and Database Manager