Substitute Teachers Grade 6-8
Expected Beginning Date: Immediately
We are looking to build a substitute pool of experienced substitute teachers for the current academic year in all disciplines (English, History, Science, Math, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Fine Arts.) Our academic day begins at 8:10 AM and ends at 3:30 PM.
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience
- Flexible schedule
- Understanding and appreciation for this age group
- Philosophical alignment with the mission of the School
- College degree in teaching discipline
- Advanced degree in teaching discipline
- Experience with independent schools
Our external substitutes operate as independent contractors at a daily rate.
Please send a letter of interest, current resume, and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If we feel there is a potential match, we will contact you for an interview.
Address your letter of interest to Lauren Railey, Middle School Head