Bus Driver (Full-time, part-time, and occasional)
Expected Beginning Date: Immediate
The Athenian School, an independent school (grades 6-12) located in Danville, is seeking School Bus Drivers with clean DMV driving record to join our transportation team. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Knowledge of traffic and highway rules and regulations
- Must have a current commercial vehicle driver’s license, a California Special Driver Certificate, and a clean DMV driving record.
- Must be friendly, professional, and able to establish and maintain positive rapport with people of all ages.
- Must comply with all testing requirements for Controlled Substances and Alcohol Use as required by law and undergo (as well as satisfactorily pass) such tests when requested in a timely manner.
- Must be in good physical health (able to lift at least 50 pounds).
- High school diploma required; B.A./B.S. or A.A. degree preferred
- Outgoing & engaging personality
- Experience working with children
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team-oriented staff. Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Significant experience transporting passengers in vans/buses.
Our benefits package is excellent and includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, professional development opportunities, a retirement plan, a smoke-free environment, and a daily prepared lunch.
Please send an indication for interest to Hashi Afzal at email@example.com