Our dining service, run by Sodexo, uses fresh ingredients and offers three healthy meals a day for boardings students during the week. We cook cuisines from around the world, ranging from Asian and Italian to Mexican and American. Athenian dining features organic, sustainable, and seasonal cuisine.
Gourmet, Healthy, and Environmentally-Friendly:
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- We buy organic fruits and vegetables that are on Environmental Working Group's Dirty Dozen list.
- Hormone-free meats and poultry
- Cage-free eggs
- We only offer fish that meets the Seafood Watch guidelines.
- Local rbst-free milk
- Students enjoy "all you care to eat!"